Managers are the hub of the financial institution, and Coaching Manager University is designed to help you overcome the challenges you face on a daily basis. Learn how to excel at your leadership and management role. We will discuss how to build a team that works together for common goals, and how to coach and motivate your team to be committed to success.
What can I except to learn?
- Learn techniques to effectively coach – say goodbye to “shoulda, woulda, coulda” coaching.
- Explore different approaches to coach for opportunities.
- Motivate your team; learn the value of intrinsic motivation.
- Discover the difference between difficult conversations to conversations that uncover and solve difficulties.
- Uncover the keys to wow service.
- Develop your leadership skills that make a difference.
- Prevent resistance with a simple training technique.
- Unlock the mystery of the underperformer – what to do before you make the “I assumed error!”
- Master the keys to time management for yourself and your team.
- Confront challenges before they become real problems. Ignore this at your own peril.
- Reveal the Pygmalion effect – is it standing between you and your success?
- Identify coaching moments that make a difference.
- How to leave a legacy – Don’t miss this powerful idea of leadership.
- Challenge yourself to be an exceptional branch manager.